Ready Mix Plaster
Ready Mix Plaster is manufactured in modern Dry mix plant with computerized batch process. Ready Mix Plaster which is used for wall surface finish. It gives an excellent finishing to interior wall, ceiling. It is directly applied on wall. It has advantages like Compact Plaster, Reduce Void gaps, Reduce Rebounding. This is a moisture content plaster, which requires very minimum amount of water, and thus, the mixing process before applying is much less messy condition.
- Ready mix plasters can be used to apply in various exterior and interior purposes.
- It can also used as a conventional plaster material to cover up some scratch on walls or the base coats.
- It requires very minimum amount of water.
- High water resisting qualities.
- Smooth and easy to use Plaster.
- Good Bonding Reduces Rebounding.
- It is available in 40 kg HDPE bag with liner.
- It has a shelf life for 6 months from the date of manufacturing
- It should be stored in cool and dry condition.
The most common constituent of sand, in inland continental settings and non-tropical coastal settings, is silica (silicon dioxide, or SiO2), usually in the form of quartz. Silica in its finest form is also used as functional filler for paints, plastics, rubber, and Silica Sand is used in water filtration and agriculture.
- Silica Sand is used in glass manufacturing.
- It is one of the prime constituents of concrete.
- silica sand is a preferred choice for preparing castings involving steel, cast iron and titanium.
- It can also be used in water filtration and agriculture.
- High-quality, pure and well-rounded quartz grains
- High elasticity