What is CLC
Cellular Light Weight Concrete (CLC) is a version of light weight concrete that is produced like normal concrete under ambient conditions. CLC blocks are very lightweight with density ranging from 300 to 1800 Kg/m3. The water absorption of this material in relatively lower than any other materials. This compares much better than concrete 50% and ordinary brick, which has water absorption of around 50% to 80%. The low water absorption property of these blocks will help to reduce the cracks in the walls. CLC blocks are easy and quick to install, thus minimizing construction costs.
- Water absorption is less compare
- Environmental friendly
- CLC bricks life span is more than other bricks
- CLC is excellent Fire Retardant and can be used for fire fighting operations in Coal Mines, Forests, etc.
- CLC is excellent for Roofing Thermal Insulation and sound Insulation for Floor Slabs
- CLC is excellent for Fire Breaks in the Buildings.